Friday, October 14, 2011

Flannel Friday - Cookies

Flannel Friday is here once again!

My post this week features another "retro" flannel board, one I made when I first started doing storytimes. Melissa from Mel's Desk has also made a version of this.


"Five Little Cookies"
Five little cookies at the bakery shop,
Shining bright with some sugar on top.
Along comes (use a child's name) with a nickel to pay.
He/she buys one and takes it away.

As you can see from the flashy orange felt below, I am using my awesome miniaturized felt board from Anne at So Tomorrow

Don't forget to look for the roundup hosted by Andrea from rovingfiddlehead kidlit. If you miss the roundup, never fear, you can look for it at our Flannel Friday Facebook page, too. Also, see the beautiful pictures of our flannel boards at Pinterest.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment